Sunday

Today's post is coming hot on the heels of this one, so let me take a minute to first acknowledge all of the comments that have been posted so far! It is great to know people are following our progress and fun, and King Louie has given us some great nicknames to use.

Second, keep looking at the slideshows on the left, because I may add pics throughout the day to the current days section. By now you have probably noticed that you can click on the slide show to see the bigger images.

OK, I'm feeling a little guilty sitting here on the blog instead of helping to cook, so I'm going to turn this over to the boys

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like my names. YES I AM, YES I AM.

Anonymous said...

Can't tell how much we're enjoying this travelog. We full of envy because of all the scenery you folks are seeing.
Waiting for the next installment. What! no bears?
Grandma & GrandpA